Friday, August 30, 2013

I'm an abergine"

Watched the TV breakfast news slot with Michael.Thought he did well, footage a bit brief( after several hours filming in rehearsals, about 8 seconds )!
Reminds me of an appearance on a daytime TV show hosted by Mavis Nicholson some years ago, where the band spent a whole day with a researcher going into the fine details of the band's antecedants, ethics and aspirations, then the only question Mavis asked me on the show was "Tell me Tim,do you have to be a vegetarian to be in this band?"Then followed every TV producer's nightmare with me opened mouthed silent and goldfish like, and another band member jumping in with "No but you do have to be a vegetable. I'm an aubergine".I think he featured largely in Django Bates' Prom appearance the other night.

No comments:

Post a Comment